Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

The Haunted House.

Far far away in the forest I saw a spooky haunted house. I got scared as I walked along the cracked floor. As I ran to the haunted house I got scared then the floor cracked then I got even more scared. There was nowhere out. Then I tried to open the door but there was no key then I saw a key up top of the roof. Then I climbed up the roof. When I looked down I got a fright. As I reached over to get the key I got it. When I came down I opened the door and I saw a spider webs and crawling insects on the floor. I had to jump so the insects won't go on me. I saw stairs then I went on it. There was two lights on.  The top looked dusty and dirty.  The blanket was covered with insects.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.