Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Human knot



Today The Block children and teachers played a game called The Human knot. It is a game about how you make a knot made out of your hands. You have to try to untangle your selves with out letting go of our hands. We played on the hard courts outside of The Block. It was cloudy, windy and spitting out side I was cold. I just walked around the circle watching my team trying to untangle their knot that they made. They kept on falling down. It was funny when they fell. I only joined in when I wanted to. Then it was spitting we had to the trees where the fence was and then we ran back to class. It was cold. I had lots of fun.  We did it at the end of the game. I had so much enjoyment. It was so frustrating because in the begging my team kept falling. It was too hard to play Human Knot. I thought it was going to be Elimination tag but it wasn't what I thought it was. I'm proud of myself not any one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.