Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

Recount about line tag.


 On Thursday morning Miss king said that we were going to write our recount  so everyone put their shoes on but Taisha did not. So we all lined up to go to the courts. First we went in our House Colour teams then we all sat down in our House Colours. So after that Miss King explained that we were going to play line tag so she explained how to play. Then we started playing. Miss King said that Fale and Naomi Were the tagers. First we lined up on a yellow line then we played the game, then I saw Fale running towards me I tried to run away but Raphael was blocking my way so he just stood there and he stopped and I was trying to keep running but I got tagged I was angry and tired so I just sat down and watched the teams still play then the rest of our team play then the rest of the teams got out nut Te Aurere still had a lot of people. Almost all of Hikianalia got out. Samuel was the last one in Hikianalia. After that it was Te Aurere who won that round. After all that it was Hine Moana who won all the games. Finally we went inside and I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.