Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Calvin and Hobbes.

1

Calvin and Hobbes were lying in bed when Calvin suddenly sits up.''Any monsters under my bed tonight''? He screams. ''No, Nope, Uh, - Uh'' come the ghostly whispers from under the bed. ''well, there'd better not be, i'd hate to torch one of you with my  thrower''! shouts Calvin standing on the edge of his bed. '' you have a flame thrower''? Hobbes asks skeptically. ''They lie, I lie''. Whispers Calvin from under the covers.

2

Linus and Lucy are watching TV late one night.
I thought you were going to study for a history test.
Lucy says to Linus.
I don’t have to…. I’m just going to put the book under my pillow.
Replies Linus as he heads off to bed.
Linus places the book under his pillow and says to himself.
During the night, the answers will seep upward through the pillow 
Linus snuggles down under the covers and whispers.

I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.