Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Recount Heads or tails

This morning Miss King told us we were going to play outside to do our recount but sadly it rained. Then Miss King had an idea, so she said,''we are going to play the game heads or tails. So then Miss King said,"Stand up and push you'r chair in''., then we started. First we all had to stand up and we either had to pick heads or tails, so she tossed the coin and picked one on the first round no one won. and on the second round I was in with some one in Miss Adina so we both picked tails until Miss told me to picked heads it was a close one then Miss tossed the coin and said, Heads then I won the twenty points for Hikianalia then Miss king told us again to stand up, and then Miss King tossed the coin then I lost then it was out of Taisha and Prodeus Miss king counted down from five and luckily Miss king picked heads. Taish won! Then taisha got the twenty point for Hokule'a. We silently we all sat back down and started writing our recount. Even though I enjoyed the game I still wished we could have played out side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.